Executes merchandising strategies by creating, arranging and maintaining attractive and compelling displays and overall store appearance, thereby contributing to the store's advertising, marketing and sales efforts.
- Implements visual presentations in windows, on ledges, shelves and fashion panels throughout the store, pulling merchandise into and out of various departments as necessary.
- Contributes to store's profitability with merchandise handling, replenishment and inventory control efforts.
- Follows floor plan to re-merchandise specific areas in preparation for special events and seasonal changes.
- Constructs, paints and installs signs, sale banners, panels and other items required for special events, clearance sales and fashion shows.
- Sets up and maintains fixtures using hand or power tools such as saws, dykes, hammers, screwdrivers, staple guns, ladders, mannequin units, scissors, nails, spray paint, spray glue and knives.
- Exercises judgment when deviating from company directives to appeal to specific customer preferences.