Under general supervision, performs physical labor to place retail stock and supplies in their proper place to create a great "customer experience" environment. Duties include: unloading truck, checking merchandise to purchase order/invoice, stocking merchandise, putting merchandise away from customer use. They will perform other duties as assigned. This position reports to the Store/General Manager.
- Ensure that merchandise shipments have been received and displayed within twenty-four hours of receival.
- Label or apply merchandise sales tags if necessary to merchandise.
- Restock shelves that require re-stocking.
- Ensure that "put-away" merchandise is taken care of properly.
- Ensure the Store is neat, clean and organized throughout each business day.
- Actively participates in all programs and procedures that drive sales.