Retail Operations Manager
Supervised a team of 50 food service workers supporting one large retail site with multiple hot foods and convenience items, 3 smaller retail sites handling predominantly convenience items, and concessions for various campus events. Average revenue per day $7,000 for retail sites, football concessions ave. $4,500 - 5,000 per game. Responsible for purchasing and receiving 3 times per week, daily preparation of 800 grab and go convenience items, coordination of special events, accounts payable, scheduling, training staff, forecasting, assisted with execution of on and off site catering events.
- Gained the respect of employees and management through hands on leadership, actively supporting teams during peak activity
- Recognized for flexibility in addressing last minute needs identified by Director
- Maintained the goal of 28% food costs so full time employees earned bonuses
- Exceeded the goal for labor costs by 2%
- Successfully promoted weekly specials requiring cash payment to boost revenue
- Increased customer satisfaction rating by 12% from prior semester score