Perform all functions consistent with the day to day operations of a retail pharmacy including processing, compounding, preparing prescriptions, advising physicians, inventory control, counseling patients on prescriptions, OTC & health related items with necessary instructions, and processing third party plans.
- Organize store's documentation and pharmacy layout in order to expedite and ensure the accuracy of drug processing. Follow the corporate work flow models.
- Responsible for inventory management and returns.
- Set up off site Flu shot clinics with school districts and senior citizen homes.
- Doctor detailing with local physicians so they are aware of all the services our pharmacy provides.
- Ensure customer service is provided to all patients, and complaints are handled in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Draft and revise, as needed, the schedule for the pharmacy staff.
- Conduct job interviews, hire new employees and terminate the employment of employees who did not meet the standards of the pharmacy.