Internet & Social Media Director
Manage all web, social media, and email content, including the development of marketing strategies and the implementation of marketing plans across multiple platforms. Collaborate with other departments, including Development and Planned & Major Gifts, to coordinate strategies for cohesive messaging, brand management, and overarching communications strategies to support successful fundraising.
- On track to garner online revenue for FY 2015 to $420K, an increase of 7% over 2014
- Leading a team in the $150K website redesign and complete re-architecture of littleflower.org
- Applied for and received a Google Grant for nonprofits, including $10K per month in Adwords, YouTube Nonprofit Program, and Google Apps for Nonprofits
- Coordinate advertising and promotion for four annual campus events, attracting over 2K participants
- Increased and currently maintain Facebook organic reach of 20% per post, 18% more than the average organic reach of 2-3%
- Increased website sessions by 17% and users by 25% over 2013 figures, as well as increasing new users by 27%, through successful deployment of new content strategy