Provides strategic services to senior management, management and frontline employees to reinforce and drive successful application and practice of the company's LEAN Management System. Provides strong support in cultivating an environment that encourages problem solving, critical thinking, and identifies solutions to complex problems. Executes using lean methods to promote continuous improvement, increase operating model consistency, and to engage and empower employees to enhance the value of service provided to customers.
- Headed project that influenced leadership to develop target classes and a focused agency approach to drive a 19% growth increase in new business results which met top line plan of $6.8M
- Supervised project with management team to establish productive targets and visual management metrics to close gaps in meeting top level objectives which resulted in exceeding top line objectives in 2016
- Influenced management and frontline to build out a project that implemented a new process to improve their service level agreement by 50% which surpassed customer expectations
- Selected as the only lean representative to participate on a countrywide cross-functional project team to develop a new process for how the organization will accept agent of service requests. Managed the building out of the process and drove project members to solicit customer feedback to ensure new process meets customer expectations
- Collaborates with the Northeast President by providing coaching to improve communication from senior leadership to frontline staff. Coached and influenced to achieve 100% improvement in communication
- Executes on projects that analyzes current state and closes gaps to meet strategic objectives including a problem solving tracker tool that is now used countrywide and creating workload balancing tools to identify workload inefficiencies
- Rated as exceeding expectations in 2015 and 2016 for coaching and mentoring in one-on-one and group settings to 2 Region Vice Presidents, Assistant Vice President, 10 underwriting managers, and 80+ underwriting employees.
- Works with leadership and management to capture problem solving opportunities based on customer feedback and encourages teams to target set and plan ahead to meet customer expectations
- Leads weekly problem-solving projects that define problems, assess current state root causes, design and test solutions and implement solutions leading to desired outcomes. Trains stakeholders to measure improvements made through problem solving and initiates problem solving efforts across the region
- Mentors employees and develops and administers training according to staff needs