Ecommerce Business Analyst (consultant)
Responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, detailed process flow design, user acceptance testing and rollout of new & modified feature functionality deployed on the E-commerce (Websphere) website applications.
- Conduct project discovery through the interviewing of key stakeholders' to flush out business rules, operational specifications and interface specification solutions to resolve identified business issues and/or strategic initiatives.
- Prepare graphical depictions of use cases (activity diagrams, system context diagrams, sequence diagrams, use case diagrams, wire frames, etc )
- Identify system, data and process dependencies for upstream and downstream application data flow.
- Support the quality assurance testing to ensure that business requirements are being addressed in the test plans.
- Perform detailed business and systems analysis, impact analysis and risk analysis on various processes within eCommerce.
- Work closely with user interface web designers to create screen layouts with emphasis on user friendliness, clarity and consistency with applications and standards; assist with developing new standards.
- Create design specs for business logic, screens and feature functionality that are clear and complete; specs shall be used for development, testing and training.
- Work closely with data architects, developers, test managers, business stakeholders and project managers to achieve project objectives in defined time frames.
- Take active role in mentoring and review of the work of other EC Business Analysts as needed.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Client's core values of safety, integrity, process improvement and customer satisfaction.