COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR - Beverage Division
Full commercial P&L responsibility of the Beverage Division at the leading distribution company in Puerto Rico of premium & luxury beverage brands; Heineken, Johnnie Walker, Grey Goose, Stolichnaya, San Pellegrino, Aqua Pann, Seguras Viuda and Veuve Clicquot amongst other market leading brands.
- Responsible for delivering sales growth over a $140MM multi-category business in a multi-channel environment, securing a profitable and efficient business execution by leading, inspiring & maximizing the potential of over +100 professionals across four multi-functional teams responsible for Commercial & Customer Planning, Key Accounts Management, Field Sales, Customer Service.
- Led the initiation and implementation of an organizational transformation of the commercial department, focusing on three pillars; structure, people & processes.
- Led route-to-market restructure resulting in improved portfolio mix penetration & distribution, improved sales & shopper programs execution and effectiveness by the creation of Channel Focus Business Units.
- Transformed the compensation model across all sales business units, in line to support commercial strategy and portfolio distribution and development.
- Implemented personnel evaluation approach that guaranteed output & execution KPIs are part of the compensation system focused on sales coverage, categories distribution, visit effectiveness & collections effectiveness.
- Lead the development and implementation of a digital tool that provides instant reference of commercial execution guidelines at point of sale & simultaneously measure compliance of execution against plans.
- Delivered a +15% trend turn around, from -11% to +4% growth in NSV and +5.2% in bottom line contribution after business 8 yr.