10+ years of experience
Oversaw North American IT operations facilitating support of business processes including manufacturing, finance, inventory, personnel and budgets. Managed projects ensuring adherence to budget, schedule, and scope while delivering on time. Developed and executed plans for information technology projects including objectives, technologies, systems, specifications, schedules, budget, and staffing, facilitating business improvements. Experienced with ITIL, SAP, Cisco, Blue Coat, EMC, HP, SANs, VMWare, Microsoft Server, Exchange and AD, CRM.
- Coordinated Cisco IP Phone US rollout, streamlining telecommunications.
- Authored IT service level standards creating increased visibility and reporting metrics.
- Facilitated IT integration of business acquisition, increasing standardization across locations, leading to improved support functions, communications, security and overall efficiency.
- Supervised IT employees and infrastructure while maintaining alignment with global operations.
- Oversaw $2 million North America IT budget improving efficiency and reducing operating expenses.
- Developed policies procedures that shaped and strengthened IT while saving the company money.
- Oversaw Windows Exchange Server, Virtual Servers, network, improving performance and reliability.
- Established IT Service Desk, improving operations and promoting IT to the company.
- Managed IT assets and software licensing, resulting in accurate inventories and reporting.
- Oversaw telecommunications, including voice, cellular, Internet and contracts, increasing performance and reliability while reducing cost.