Junior Project Manager Cover Letter
Junior Project Managers provide support to managers in a company and make sure projects are completed in time and within budget. These entry-level employees handle duties such as allocating resources, monitoring progress, supporting project objectives, completing risk assessments, implementing quality standards, recruiting sub-contractors, overseeing budgeting and expenses, and completing any task as assigned by project managers or program directors.
Job requirements usually mentioned in a cover letter sample for Junior Project Manager include:
- Project management expertise
- Problem-solving and resourcefulness
- Attention to details
- Time management
- Computer competences
- Good numeracy skills
- Stamina and being able to work under pressure
Those interested in a Junior Project Manager position can check relevant skills and qualifications in the example cover letter presented below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Junior Project Manager Resume Samples.
For more information on what it takes to be a Junior Project Manager, check out our more complete Junior Project Manager Job Description.
Let employers know that you mean business, with a professional cover letter. Learn how to write a cover letter in our detailed guide.
Dear Mr. Burke:
When I learned of your need for a Junior Project Manager, I hastened to submit my resume for your review. With my experience in overarching project coordination and management, as well as my commitment to effective communication and team collaboration, I am confident that I would significantly benefit your organization.
From assessing project objectives and coordinating logistical and administrative support functions to building solid relationships and balancing multiple priorities, my background has prepared me to excel in this role. My ability to strategically plan for and achieve project goals—along with my excellent organizational and problem-solving capabilities—are certain to enable me to thrive in this challenging position.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Supporting coordination of project budgets, schedules, resources, operations, and logistics to ensure on-time, on-target implementation and execution.
- Reviewing project results, documents, and reports to identify problems and recommend appropriate corrective actions to optimize productivity and cost efficiency.
- Developing solid, trusting relationships with staff, vendors, and management teams to facilitate project efficiency and productivity.
- Demonstrating additional expertise in key HR, administration, and accounting responsibilities.
- Utilizing collaboration and motivational skills to propel projects and team members to peak results.
- Earning a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 2011; currently pursuing my MBA degree with a focus on Project Management.
With my previous experience in project management, coupled with my overall administrative excellence and my enthusiasm and dedication to achieving success, I could swiftly surpass your expectations for this role. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Lydia R. Turgeon