Environment: Load runner, SiteScope, Performance Center, QTP, Keynote, DynaTrace, Windows, SQL, DB2, SQL Server, UNIX, Linux, Web Sphere.
- Extensively used Controller to generate load and define load generators.
- Create summary reports, response times and monitor averages.
- Gathered performance requirements for the Load Testing, Stress Testing and Capacity Planning.
- Extensively used other features like parameterization, correlation and configured monitors for Web Sphere, MQ Series and Database.
- Responsible for analyzing the requirements, designing, debugging, execution and report generation of existing legacy system and new panama application.
- Responsible for creating a base line and executing Performance, endurance testing.
- Measured the web based applications for Transaction Response Time for Business critical transactions.
- Responsible for creating automated Performance scripts for load testing using Load Runner to test JSP pages and HTML pages including the web server.
- Involve with final deployment team. Identifies critical issues, proposed plan as a team member.