Oracle Technical Team Lead/dev Manager
[company name] is a leading worldwide provider of electronic transaction processing solutions. Global Payments has operations locates throughout the USA, Canada, the UK , Europe and Asia pacific region to serve millions of consumers and merchants, hundreds of organizations and financial institutions and scores of government agencies that use Global Payments acquiring, processing, network communications, , internet, gaming and consumer money transfer services.
- Technically managed teams on G2 and TDS applications and drove requirements to successful solutions.
- Mapped and modeled the data in the various tables in the system according to the relationship between the entities
- Researched, specified and designed complex software systems.
- Monitored, analyzed and troubleshooted production issues list for daily running processes.
- Identified bottlenecks and worked enhancements to reduce resource costs and increase organizational efficiency.
- Handled solely multiple projects including those involved with managing independent consultants and offshore teams.
- Supervised, tracked and reported Project status to the senior management as part of resource planning on various assignments.
- Build highly-sophisticated analytical queries with various grouping sets and analytical functions and enhanced the performance by using Oracle 10g performance features like partitioning, parallelism, materialized views, temporary tables and optimizer hints.
- Created and managed DBMS scheduler jobs to enqueue and dequeue messages between systems. Used JOB chains and Chain rules to make use of DBMS scheduler effectively.