Technical Support Specialist
Implemented, managed, and maintained the company's primarily Windows based office network, including printers, routers, switches, POS systems (Halo & Aireus), Iomega NAS cloud server, surveillance/security systems, and other networked devices, ensuring that all systems performed at optimal levels.
- Set up, maintained, and repaired company hardware/software. Managed researching and purchasing of new hardware and software for 6 locations within Manhattan & Brooklyn (Designed and installed the network for newly opened SoHo location).
- Supported LANs, WANs, network segments, internet, and intranet systems and also monitored networks to ensure security and availability to specific users. Drew network schematics for 6 storefronts within Manhattan.
- Provided internal technical support for our managers and staff in person and over email or phone. Troubleshooting issues as they occurred as well as authored a Tech Bible detailing strategies for resolving or preventing issues in the future.
- Maintained an internally used web-based (WordPress) communication log system by making edits, creating new pages, and performing routine cleanup and maintenance.
- Administrated the Google apps based e-mail server with accounts for 100+ active employees.