IT Systems Engineer
Provide support for all systems within the environment. Systems include Sun, Linux Red Hat, Unix, Suse 8.0, Windows 2000 Professional, and XP, as well as Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Server, and Windows NT.
- Design and build server room environment including all cabling, power, cooling, and infrastructure.
- Responsible for the implementation of Cisco Systems VoIP, while managing APC UPS.
- Managed backups, and all server upgrades and maintenance.
- Build and maintain Cisco Call Manager express for VoIP phone solution and Unity express as well as all Cisco routers and managed switches.
- Maintain Exchange Server 2003 and Microsoft Office 2003 suites from servers to desktops.
- Firebox and Cisco firewall. Remote support to other locations within the company as needed.
- Deployment of an MPLS solution for International sites.