Oversaw internal network infrastructure and provided IT management services and support for HQ AFRC Europe, encompassing hundreds of users. Complied with DOD electronic and security standards and adhered to strict deadlines. Held responsibility for system administration and support, including installations, maintenance, upgrades, troubleshooting, and account administration. Administered Active Directory, Exchange, and proprietary POS systems. Built workstations and servers, configured laptops, and troubleshot WAN, Outlook Web access, and website access issues. I was team lead to 3 IT professionals. Mentored Helpdesk Intern.
- Windows Server 2000 upgrade to 2003 on all servers
- Novell Netware file server migration to Windows Server 2003
- Windows 98 to Windows XP migration of all desktops
- Closed 3 Hotels, to include: removal of equipment, inventory and documentation.
- Opened new 350 room Lodge and Resort - established server, network and phone infrastructure.