Senior Technical Analyst
Network and Server Administrator, and Project Manager
- Configure, maintain, and manage over 300 network devices to include Business related switches, Process Control switches, and wireless access points.
- Server ownership on over 700 virtual servers to include building, & maintaining.
- Implemented and managed several RDS environments with over 100 thin clients in each environment.
- Designed and implemented a $25,000 network redesign of the Lime Kiln facility.
- Implemented and oversaw a $50,000 project that installed 20 network cameras in the Wood Yard area to increase security, reduce risk of injury for Wood Yard operators, and eliminated over filling chip silos and wasting product.
- Effectively manage the Process Control firewall that allows for a needed split in network between the Business network and the Process Control network.
- Manage over 70 network cameras that aid in process monitoring and security.
- Assisted in a server migration that upgraded all Windows 2003 servers to 2008R2 and 2012R2.