Performed over 1400 network scans on thousands of devices for numerous clients with the purpose of identifying vulnerabilities. Facilitated efforts to mitigate risks, obtain compliance, and promote network security. Coordinated network vulnerability scans with entire infrastructure team, obtained proper approvals, verified connectivity, completed scans successfully, addressed questions, provided reports, analysis, and solutions.
- Communicated with project managers, client support contacts, firewall engineers, system administrators, account security officers, implementation teams, and compliance management to achieve required goals. Followed change management procedures.
- Provided assistance with remediation process. Resolved issues which needed to be escalated to scan software vendor, eEye Digital Security.
- Reviewed and approved tickets for the national Turn Over to Production process, putting new devices in production. Provided summary report to management.
- Increased profit by encouraging new clients to approve billable scan services. Submitted annual billing of approximately $1.5 million for Vulnerability Assessment Management group.
- Trained new global scan resources to perform entire scan process. Prepared off shore resources to handle billing responsibilities.
- Collaborated with Data Management and Project Management groups in efforts to automate scan process and increase efficiency.