Senior Functional Analyst
Provides process improvement, metrics and analysis for Commander Naval Surface Atlantic (CNSL) Fast Frigate (FFG-7) ships across all business lines including programs, projects, processes and policies regarding human resources, operations, supply, engineering, maintenance, modernization, training and C4I (Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence).
- Optimizes processes and procedures that influence the Surface Warfare Enterprise (SWE) by executing in-depth metrics analysis, applying sound accounting principles, best business practices, budget formulation and finance measures resulting in documented cost savings and cost avoidance measures.
- Utilizes the organization’s Sharepoint web portal to organize events, coordinate meetings and utilize metrics to track success.
- Develops new or modifies administrative programs and procedures for delivering effective service to customers.
- Creates and delivers briefings, project papers, reports and correspondence to foster an understanding and acceptance of findings and recommendations.
- Effectively and diplomatically interacts with internal and external customers.
- Communicates complex programmatic and technical information to a variety of audiences.