Sr. Configuration Analyst
Responsible for the Analysis, Design, Build, and Unit Testing of Provider Contracts and Benefits Within the KPCC Platform to ensure accurate and timely claims payment consistent with the Regional and National contractual arrangements made with providers, and employer groups.
- Analyze business requirements to determine best approach for configuration design, testing and implementation.
- Test new versions releases relative to system configuration and documenting results
- Lead business requirements development and solution design process including creation of requirements and design documentation and facilitating sessions with business owners and other team members.
- The analysis and interpretation of professional and institutional contracts from the simple to more complex, and configuring provider services into the epic platform correctly to ensure payment of goods and services.
- Analyze benefit evidence of coverage to determine the best approach to loading benefits plan including, copays, out of pocket maximums, as well as state/regulatory benefit coverage.
- Researching and resolving debarred, and sanctioned provider data and to ensure communication of required system updates to provider contracting and claims operations are implemented in Epic Tapestry.
- Analyze and make recommendations to management regarding system enhancements and communicate system issues and its impact on day to day operations.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to team members, workload distribution, tracking and work flow in the share point system.