Assist high end clients in virtual research, hardware and software problems, troubleshooting and resolving a wide variety of performance issues. Provide technical assistance with network access, printing, and application software operation. Perform maintenance of personal computers, laptops, and peripheral equipment. Install Windows XP/Vista/7 operating system on laptops and personal computers.
- Performed telephone and on-site troubleshooting for clients.
- Maintained excellent client relations and service based on outstanding communication, technical efficiency and problem-solving skills.
- Built computer systems to customer specification for private clients, as computer consultant.
- Researched and resolved problems on workstations and LAN, including IP resolution, cabling problems, and peripheral malfunctions.
- Installed and configured various peripherals: printers, scanners, modems, switches, and digital imaging devices.