Computer Assistant GS
Prepare documentation for [company name] of Peninsula Contracting (DOPC) and TRADOC Acquisition Center (TAC) for automation hardware and software for maintenance contracts, and license renewal. Define automation needs, provide Technical Oversight (TO), and resolve technical problems that include Personal Computer (PC), database, E-mail, communications networking, Wide Area Network (WAN), Local Area Network (LAN), World Wide Web (WWW), Microsoft Office applications, and operating systems such as Win NT.
- Perform testing and validate vendor's equipment and software for conformity to standards and/or existing installed hardware and software.
- Working knowledge with FAR's/DFAR's, DOD and non-DOD government regulations and practices.
- Resolve automation issues with contracts for HQ TRADOC, Deputy Chiefs of Staff, HQ Fort Monroe, NETCOM, Accession Command, Joint Warfighting Center (JWC) and other tenant activities.
- Track trouble calls in accordance with standard operating procedures, using Tivoli Problem Management automated system to register trouble calls.
- Developed and maintain database for all maintenance contracts under my control.
- Served as [company name] of Information Management Safety Officer.