Vice President, SOX Lead IT Auditor
Lead IT auditor for all SOX IT Security Assessments and Testing of multiple applications, platforms and diverse infrastructure including Wintel, UNIX, AIX, ACF2, LDAP, Tandem, IBM, Client Server, Mainframe, VSAM, Oracle, Sybase and SQL.
- Trained and mentored a three person team to successfully perform the annual SOX cycle auditing that included a 100% increase in efficiency over the previous year.
- Performed in depth analysis on 5 new applications and 15 existing applications to determine testing specifications.
- Maintained all testing requirements, results, deficiencies and action plans in Phoenix tracking tool.
- Developed and maintained SOX testing project management documentation including timelines, due dates, dependencies and resource tracking.
- Performed critical reporting on timelines, expectations and issues as the lead interface to corporate control groups.
- Developed and implemented coordination meetings with internal and external audit teams to influence shared vision.
- Reviewed and advised on external vendor SAS70 reports for third party SOX applications.