Design, installation and maintenance/troubleshooting of several remote sites utilizing Windows Server running AD, DNS, DHCP. Determine requirements, purchase, installation and configuration of servers at new sites utilizing VMware virtual machines. Determine requirements, purchase, installation and configuration of networking hardware to include routes and switches. Setup, create and modify AD and Exchange user accounts and set applicable group policies and restrictions. Maintain applicable server permissions, security configurations while ensuring end user access. Responsible for maintenance and configuration changes/modifications to Juniper VPN and Avaya phone system. Author and maintain detailed documentation for each site to include asset information, configurations and networking diagrams. Assist in providing end user support to over 2000 multi-national employees.
- Designed, purchased and installed/configured virtual servers at each remote location
- Assisted in the creation of phone system truck to permit VoIP calls to multi-national sites
- Fully implemented all IT requirements for new sites to include site design, purchase and installation and configuration of all IT hardware to include server, hubs, routers, switches, wireless, VPN and end user systems
- Updated existing Juniper VPN to enforce applicable security policy configurations and additional end user settings
- Updated and maintained Avaya VoIP phone and voice mail system