Production Analyst II
Acquire, input, and maintain monthly production for non-operated production wells, equipment and gathering system for working interest wells only. Manage data flow to identify anomalies, research sources and resolve discrepancies. Prepare/Distribute bi-monthly non-op completion reports to internal departments.
- Efficiently input monthly volumes into internal system for over 1500 non-operated (non-op) wells with working interest.
- Accurately calculated monthly accrual closing for non-operated, as well as implemented accruals in non-operated
- Maintained Electronic Property Memorandums for new non-op wells with working interest; set up into internal system.
- Improved daily interactions with internal departments and outside investors to provide status updates and resolve
- Integrated/Managed operated production data and improved accurate reporting to the PDS Energy website.
- Implemented the PDS Energy website to working interest owners to provide monthly oil and gas production data.
- Created/Distributed special well operated reports to working interest owners on daily/weekly activity for first 90 days of production.