Supervised electronic and mechanical departments, ensured employee moral remained high, ordered components, organized daily,
weekly, and monthly schedules in order to maintain prompt attention to oncoming work loads.
- Measured, designed, fabricated, prepared, installed, and maintained all electrical and mechanical components within race vehicles.
- Performed body repairs and painting using metalworking, fillers, and paints distributed in downdraft booth and SATA 3000 HVLP
- Performed machining on lathe and Bridgeport mills in order to create tolling and desired mechanics.
- Translated data from instrumentation in order to measure and improve vehicle's performance.
- Performed fabrication on race vehicles while conforming to mandated regulations dictated by sanctioning body.
- Prepared race vehicles' surface to ensure proper substrate in order to paint and fit templates correctly.
- Provided coaching support in order to improve pit crew performance with motivation, strength, agility, and choreography training.
- Performed Pit Crew duties (Carrying Tires) at race shop for practice and racetrack on race day.