Executive Assistant to Mayor
Provides a full range of executive support services for the Mayor. Oversees the operations of the office by coordinating all actions requiring the Mayor's attention; serves as an effective gatekeeper; acts as an advisor for public affairs and governmental relations issues; coordinates and manages travel; manages calendars; and efficiently handles daily office tasks.
- Prioritize incoming requests (email, telephone, mail, and walk-ins)
- Prepare speeches and statements for Mayor and other members of the executive team. Serve as an advisor to executive team on informal messaging for internal and external constituents.
- Create and prepare marketing literature, set up and attend special events
- Review documents prior to release to ensure adherence to policies, procedures, and ordinances
- Utilize discretion and judgment in dealing with Mayor's direct reports and constituents
- Manage City's social media presence