Diplomat/customer Service/team Lead/quality Specialist Ii/associate Supervisor
Provides swift resolutions with a sense of urgency for customer related complaints, issues, needs, wants, and more, thus repairing and building loyalty for the company.
- Successfully adapted to utilizing all the tools and resources available to improve self-development and the quality of assistance for the consumer and business.
- Achieved an "Exceeds" level rating on the annual performance evaluation during first and fourth year due to an unwavering commitment to go above and beyond the call of duty; never fell below a "Meets" level.
- Awarded multiple compliments and praises from customers commending my outstanding service due to my effectiveness and efficiency; Service Excellence Award recipient 2014.
- Productively completed my first season as a Team Lead thus building upon my current skills and knowledge; provided positive coaching and enrichment to new hires and the leadership team.
- Active member of the Escalations Team providing assistance to both internal and external customers promptly.
- Joined the Quality Department and was promoted to Quality Specialist II while building relationships and providing feedback to associates of various degrees of tenure.
- Sought out and completed a temporary assignment as an Associate Supervisor while gaining career and self-development, discovering new processes, and learning more about the operational structure of [company name].
- Managed various teams of different levels of experience while providing them with instruction, feedback, goal setting, leadership skills, and development through engagement.