Certified Professional Food Manager
Hard working, assertive, and competent individual able to handle daily activities in a fast-paced, demanding, competitive, stressful and service/profit driven business environment.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, able to make presentations, listen, provide feedback, counter objections, and quickly identify and resolve complex problems.
- Team leader, recognized for consistently exhibiting professionalism in all aspects of job performance.
- Experience interviewing, hiring, training, scheduling, supervising, and disciplining (union) employees.
- Self-directed, flexible, and easily adaptable to new technology, learning experiences, and challenges.
- Ability to work well with people at all levels - supervisors, colleagues, subordinates, and the public.
- Proven record of contributions to company profits through utilization of buying, sales, planning, communications, organization, and follow-through techniques.
- Literate using Windows, Microsoft Word, specialized industry spreadsheets, databases, inventory management software, and the Internet on PCs.