Bartender Cover Letter
Bartenders are in charge for preparing alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and ensuring a pleasant drinking experience. These professionals are employed by bars, restaurants, and lounges, and complete the following duties: taking orders, serving snacks and drinks, making sure guests meet age requirements, mixing ingredients, identifying customer needs, replenishing supplies, maintaining bar inventory, making recommendations, and washing glassware and utensils.
Successful cover letter samples for Bartenders mention the following qualifications:
- Previous experience working as a bartender
- Knowledge of mixing and serving drinks
- Basic computer competences
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of a foreign language (represents an advantage)
- Planning and organization
- Problem-solving orientation
- Stamina and multitasking
- Being available to work in shifts
Beneath is provided a sample cover letter showcasing comparable Bartender skills.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Bartender Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.