Catering Sales Manager / Guest Services Representative
Proactively sell and coordinate In-House and Off-Site Catering Events and Banquets including conferences, luncheons, weddings, training seminars, anniversaries, etc. Reliably manage Food and Beverage costs and revenue, banquet staff, menus, linens, and rentals to uphold the standards set forth by the General Manager. Collaborate with the Chef, Restaurant Manager, Director of Sales, Banquet Captain, and Groups Coordinator to yield positive event results for clients and guests. Effectively delegate responsibilities during events to servers and banquet captain. Discuss and design event site layouts and catering specifics with clients. Efficiently greet and check-in/out guests, answer phone calls, make reservations, restock guest supplies, act as guest concierge during tourism season, and resolve any complaints with excellent service.
- Served as a 2014 National Brand Loyalty Champion for the International Hotels Group.
- Responsible for all marketing strategies, graphics, and advertising implementations.
- Generated new revenue through achieving outside sales goals, and hosting in-house events.
- Responsibly handled all accounting needs for third party, arrival, and advance purchase deposits.
- Supportively collaborate with the Director of Sales, as the Brand Loyalty Champion, to create VIP gift bags and a greeting plan for the National Baseball Hall of Fame Induction Weekend guests to promote The Holiday Inn and community brands.
- Consecutively leading Guest Relations Representative for most Priority Club Enrollments.
- Clearly and directly communicated with other departments to ensure overall client satisfaction is reached in a timely fashion
- Demonstrated the Stay Real behavior with guests and hotel team to remain brand focused.
- Proficiently coordinate with Group Sale manager arriving groups to guarantee a positive check-in experience.