Clean utensils, equipment, and the storage, food preparation and serving areas for the purpose of maintaining sanitary conditions.
- Inspect received items of food and supplies for the purpose of verifying quantity, quality and specifications of orders and complying with mandated health requirements.
- Inventory food, condiments and supplies for the purpose of ensuring availability of items.
- Maintain food service equipment for the purpose of maintaining safe operating conditions.
- Implement menu plans for the purpose of meeting customers' requirements.
- Prepare food and beverage items for the purpose of meeting projected meal requirements.
- Prepare regular and special diet foods according to prescribed menus and recipes.
- Follow established schedules in cooking, baking, sanitation, and related activities.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.