Senior QA Test Lead/senior Testing Project Lead
Managed all SDLC testing for existing and new products for the Quality Assurance Department. Ensured accurate release testing for all new applications, providing final approval for bug-free, fully functional solutions. Proactively assigned resources to meet workflow needs. Created Test Estimates, Test Plans, Test Strategy Documents, Test Requirements, Test Cases and requested QAT/PET environments for testing.
- Hands on Experience working with SQL/Unix to setup data for Back-end testing, GUI testing and Test verification using TOAD, Golden, Reflection X and HP-UX
- Managed and tested multiple projects using manual testers and automated testers using Quality Center and Winrunner
- Hands on Experience training and assisting testers in developing and executing complex test plans and manual scripts to validate application quality and functionality - 50 plus resources (Atlanta, Seattle, Tampa, Houston and Offshore )
- Facilitator of conference calls on multiple projects during different stages of the SDLC to Project Managers, Program
- Developed daily status reports for multiple projects to be presented on conference calls.