Directed all project engineering, maintenance, utilities and security operations for production, distribution and office facilities at this 700,000 sq. ft. campus. Reporting to the Site Leader, led an organization of up to 40 employees comprised of managers, project and maintenance engineers, technical and procurement specialists,
coaches, planners and various skilled trades.
- Initiated major projects to increase capacity and improve critical site services, including the installation, commissioning and validation of USP water and oil-free compressed air systems.
- Completed design phase of a project to upgrade sterile facilities per EMEA requirements.
- Reduced site utility costs by over 20% by implementing various energy-saving projects.
- Decreased critical instrument calibration failures by 90% by utilizing Six Sigma tools.
- Led major site remediation projects and completed the transfer and sale of production and laboratory assets and successfully closed the Parsippany manufacturing plant.