Client Engagement Manager, Field Marketing
Execute client engagement strategy and campaigns for lead generation for the corporate accounts sales channel which consists of 70+ sales professionals, in 39 states, with annual revenue of $640M. Responsibility includes client engagement initiatives through B2B customer touch campaigns (email, webinars, and events). Drove sales initiatives via internal communications (email, conference calls, and sales meetings) on campaigns, sales promotions, incentives, contests, revenue retention, and product launches in areas of Cloud, Security, VoIP, IP Network, and Professional services.
- Increased client engagement by 33% YTD. This included increased client participation on webinars, email campaigns, and events. Campaigns targeted Cloud, Security, and VoIP solutions delivered through Executive roundtables/dinners, Connected Technology events (M2M/Mobility applications), webinars, seminars and email campaigns.
- Created and delivered marketing campaigns to the sales teams and reported on progress of client engagement. Provided leads (via Salesforce.com) to the client executives and monitored progress of the opportunity to closed bookings stage for reporting purposes.
- Created sales contests to increase sales teams focus on client engagement activities in areas of Cloud, VoIP, and Security solutions. This effort increased the number of leads and sales opportunities to sales.
- Achieved sales operations metrics by delivering daily/weekly status updates (sales cadence calls) in areas of sales leads, contract renewals, strategic account plans, quality business reviews, new product/solution updates, and training requirements. Utilized salesforce.com for customized reporting.
- Launched sales campaigns (locally created and from corporate marketing) that focused on cloud services, wireless solutions/mobility, security, VoIP, and professional services. The value proposition included a presentation, sales role play verbiage, use case studies, sales win examples, and goals to measure success.
- Recognition: Received recognition and "Ovation Award" for: Performance - Client Engagement