Call Center Operations Manager
Responsible for the work-force management, strategic planning, workflow, continuous improvement, productivity, service levels, Quality Assurance, cost control, customer and employee retention programs and the training, mentoring and coaching of 9 exempt level staff in a 400 seat call center.
- Co-led a cross-functional team in the design, development and implementation of this call center
- Developed from ground floor to startup, the Operations Desk for the purpose of workforce management, forecasting and reporting functions
- Successfully managed the Kemper Insurance and Blue-Cross Blue-Shield of California accounts by achieving service level and quality goals 100% of every contracted quarter
- Received written, personal recognition from Kemper Insurance, KPPN Sr. V.P. for the quality service his employees experienced with [company name]
- Successfully achieved service level guarantees (subject to strict fines for [company name]) 100% of the time. Consistently led the center in service level achievement and activities-per-hour