This position is classified as Culinary instructor. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Plan and implement appropriate instructional and/or learning strategies and activities, including determination of appropriate kind and level of materials, provide appropriate learning experiences, manage allotted learning time to maximize student achievement, and utilize a variety of instructional materials and available multi-media and computer technology to enhance learning.
- Manage the behavior of learners in an instructional setting to ensure environment is conducive to the learning process, and assist and participate in management of student behavior in other parts of the school, center, school grounds, or work site.
- Participate in in-service and professional development activities and staff meetings, as required or assigned.
- Collaborate with other professionals (guidance counselors, librarians, etc.) to carry out school wide instructional or related activities as needed.
- Complete other duties as assigned.