Manage shifts involving direct supervision of staff including subordinate managers, totaling 31-60 employees per shift. Perform expo responsibilities, coach floor managers on proper dining room appearance, and flow of guests. Address guest requests and complaints. Maintain department schedules, address employee issues and serve as leader to team to run effective shift and closing of restaurant. Recognize and promote strong team members. Log information into "pass-on" book for future shifts and record keeping. Other responsibilities include diligent counting of inventory and creating purchase orders based upon projected sales. Decrease food costs and labor costs via varying methods. Maintain marketing information.
- Thrives is high stress fast paced environment
- Promoted to Opening kitchen manager after 4 months of kitchen management.
- Promoted to kitchen manager after 9 months of floor management.
- Consistently receives highest scores on biannual reviews.
- Commended for leadership capabilities, team building efforts, and effectively decreasing labor costs.