Chef De Partie
Assists Executive Chef/ Sous Chefs in multiple operations to include main kitchen, high volume banquet, and off-site catering, and fulfilling multiple stand-in roles as Sous Chef, Banquet Chef, and Pastry Chef. Near completion of management training for Sous Chef
- Maintain high standards in labor, food ordering, food cost (food waste management /portion control), food quality, food safety, and inventory control.
- Exhibits flexibility and remaining calm under pressure in responding to and creating solutions for restaurant dynamics. Acknowledged on a constant basis for a positive attitude.
- Provides exceptional customer service to guests in resolving complaints, issues, or special requests.
- Demonstrates exemplary leadership to kitchen staff and provides exclusive training and development to all current and new staff. Leads by example with an emphasis on teamwork.
- Displays effective communication with an emphasis on creating symmetry between the front of the house and the back of the house.
- Proficient in all stations such as oven, pantry, sauté, grill (wood burning).
- Complimented on a continuous basis by staff and customers for exceptional food and service. Was asked by customers to meet the "chef" on various occasions. Servers up-sell my station(s) when I am scheduled.