Sr. Progrrammer Analyst/unix/sqr/oracle Developer
Spearheaded formation, development, and deployment of SysAdmiral software for the migration of Unix shell scripts for crontab to GUI interface. Supported management in automating night processes, reports development, and ITS hierarchy. Served as lead ITS deployment manager and analyst charged with development and oversight of 4 person team, establishment of key operating capabilities, and creation of performance metrics. Provided 24/7 support for Unix Korn and Bourne shells within data warehouse environment.
- Organized and rewrote cycle process UNIX and Dos batch scripts on Third Party Tool (SysAdmiral).
- Designed/modified/implemented stored procedures, triggers in Oracle 8.0.6 using PL/SQL.
- Increased performance, speed, and error handling of process by 60%.
- Designed, developed, coded, tested, documented, and implemented data modeling features using TOAD and other third party tools.
- Oversaw troubleshooting UNIX macros, SQL scripts, and SQR reports.