- Worked on a team where I was sole Java developer of an Internet/Intranet Messaging system project for a state government agency. Responsible for the development and deliverable of all web entities for entire project, for both the internet and intranet.
- Created over forty new and modified over twenty existing Java classes using a "Model View Controller" architectural framework. Java classes utilized 'Abstract Factory' and 'Decorator' design patterns.
- Developed all required SQL and Java classes for JDBC connection to SQL Server database. Created Java classes to invoke 'Natural' language programs on mainframe to query ADABASE database; utilized Shadow Client as the mainframe interface.
- Development effort involved: following the specifications of a Technical Design document, ensuring all requirements of Business Design were fulfilled, while adhering to company's programming standards.
- Assumed Analyst role for any/all issues uncovered in the Technical Design document.
- Worked independently and self-sufficiently on project, while very much being a team player.