- Featured in:
The best examples from thousands of real-world resumes
Handpicked by resume experts based on rigorous standards
Tailored for various backgrounds and experience levels
Web Developer Resume FAQ
What should a web developer put on their resume?
A web developer's resume should include the following points:
- Your name, phone number and email in the header.
- A concise and powerful career summary or resume objective statement.
- A work history section in which you list in bullet points your top two to three achievements in each position.
- Your professional credentials, such as degrees or certifications.
- A robust list of skills, including both soft skills and hard skills.
- Consider including other important information by adding sections on volunteer work, languages or awards.
Make sure to proofread your resume before turning it in, and consider using a resume builder to make your document better organized.
What are the roles and responsibilities of a web developer?
What are the skills of a web developer?
The skills most helpful in meeting primary web developer responsibilities include:
- Website layouts
- Visual design
- Browser tools
- Design software
- Testing and debugging