As a Branch Supervisor my job duties include; divvying out daily schedules and addressing any questions/concerns technicians may have involving chemical and or customer needs. Further responsibilities include; going over previous day's schedules with technicians, tracking their productivity and quotas, addressing customer complaints/compliments along with conducting any in office meetings and technician ride alongs. Lastly, making deposit runs to the bank, running a local route consisting of 80 to 110 stops a month with various other quotas.
- Order, control, and research monthly chemical inventory
- Conduct weekly/monthly service and safety trainings
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quotas and service budgets
- Meet and exceed sales and production quotas
- Manage and grow a local route
- Responsible for scheduling and maintaining punctuality with client base