Bank Operations Manager II
Responsible for daily operations of a group providing services to 65 client institutions and a $9.5 M P&L and budget. Led a team of professionals responsible for accurate and timely delivery of products, quality assurance, product development, and client satisfaction. Tasked with improving service and reducing expenses. Other responsibilities include audit, business resumption planning, evaluating emerging technologies, contract review and negotiations, human resources, salary administration, employee development and recognition programs, and defining the strategic direction of the business unit.
- Significantly reduced group budget by over $852K, or 8.9%, in 2009. Forecasted goal was $9.5M and actual costs totaled $8.7M
- Achieved expense reductions of $600K annually through the successful renegotiation of a service
- Successfully converted 100% of First Express Retail Lockbox to x9.37, thus eliminating the need for paper capture
- Consolidated multiple operations sites in one central location for increased efficiency and quality
- Sourced, cultivated, and created key business relationships with internal business partners thru
- Reengineered workflow, critical task and operating procedures for risk assessments and quality