Senior Audit Associate
Managed several large audits, up to $100 million of revenue, in the following areas: manufacturing, insurance companies, cooperatives, government reporting, not for profits, and employee benefit plans. This wide range of exposure imparts a broad range of accounting knowledge, and an in-depth understanding of the rules and regulations guiding these entities. Managed multiple engagements simultaneously while achieving timely staff scheduling, file preparation, and financial statement presentation.
- Supervised audit engagement teams of 3 to 5 employees.
- Effectively delegated duties to team members to ensure engagements were completed
- Developed strong professional relationships with clients and maintain 100% client
- Well-versed in a variety of accounting software packages (QuickBooks, Peachtree, Agris,
- Evaluated internal controls to identify control deficiencies and made management
- Performed client reviews, compilations, and tax returns.