Inter-branch Service Associate/account Assistant
Served at first point-of-contact for customers while processing payments, deposits, and other transactions. Troubleshoot problems and resolving account discrepancies. Actively sought cross-selling opportunities with customers, realizing increase in CD, IRA, checking, savings, and safe deposit box accounts. Prepared accounts payable postings and check runs, reconciled accounts payable suspense checks, and posted monthly accruals for outstanding invoices, ensuring complete accuracy in data entry and record-keeping processes.
- Organized and designed accounts payable procedures to realize more streamlined, efficient operations.
- Assisted Member Service Manager in identifying staff inconsistencies, mentoring new employees, and providing clarification or training.
- Trained staff on new software program for Accounts Payable Department.
- Entrusted with responsibility of managing office in supervisor's absence.
- Worked late nights and weekends to manually re-enter crucial data that failed to transfer to new banking software system