School Resource Officer Resume Samples
School Resource Officers are assigned to schools, schools grounds and adjacent areas with the purpose of providing law enforcement and police services. Typical job duties seen on a School Resource Officer resume sample are investigating criminal incidents, enforcing regulations, taking action to prevent juvenile delinquency, and patrolling throughout the school community. Employers select resumes showcasing qualities such as physical strength, stamina, good observational skills, communication and interpersonal abilities, law enforcement, and availability for work in shifts. Eligible candidates have completed a basic SRO test and have experience working in educational environments.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
School Resource Officer
- Investigate criminal matters that occur within the school and on school property
- Mentor students to help foster a positive and safe educational environment
- Perform conflict resolution between the student body, parents, teachers, and administration
- Instructed many law enforcement classes to the student body
- Delivered and created presentations for parents and the public regarding the SRO Program
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs to SRO computers and created presentations
Reserve Deputy Sherriff, School Resource Officer
- Assisted full time Deputies to uphold law and serve the public.
- Provide security and safety to school staff and students.
- Provide counseling and/or information to solve law/personal issues.
Patrol Officer / School Resource Officer
- Routine patrol
- Criminal investigations
- D.A.R.E and School Resource Officer
Basic Law Enforcement Training
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!