Maintain multiple facilities and grounds on a daily basis
- Maintain electrical and mechanical systems
- Maintain work shop including all machinery and tools
- Coordinate construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency of facilities
- Ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards to comply with government regulations
- Develop, implement and evaluate maintenance procedures
- Coordinate and negotiate with outside contractors
- On call for facility problems 24/7
- Maintain relationship with staff at each facility
- Train staff at each facility for proper use of equipment
at this job
Senior Operations Coordinator
Plan, coordinate, and manage operations in support of military missions.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and summarize data in statistical and analytical reports. Verify content and compliance with government contractual requirements.
- Work closely with senior management teams, meeting regularly to present reports, forecast future requirements, and offer recommendations for more effective operations.
- Coordinate Flight Operations, Submittal of ASR (Air Support Requests) and PAX Movements between Military Bases within Afghanistan. Ensure that PAX are briefed on the safety and guidelines of the Flight Mission.
- Coordinate Billeting arrangements/assignments for arriving staff and employees that arrive to the Military Base. Track the base billeting assignments daily and ensure that we are in compliance with the U.S. Government Contractual (CTIPS) anti Trafficking in person Law.
- Visit sites to meet with customers, employees, and managers. Review and test current processes and procedures. Build rapport and develop solid working relationships with customers and employees while obtaining information on specific needs and developing work processes to meet those needs. Serve as the main point-of-contact for customers on any escalated or outstanding issues.
- Train, mentor, and motivate the staff of employees. Discuss best practices for the collection and analysis of data for report generation in accordance with customer requirements.
- Manage administrative, operational, and financial aspects for the department that include performance tracking, data collection and analysis, report-writing, customer satisfaction surveys, and cost-containment.
- Receive numerous compliments from clients and managers in recognition of excellent results and service.
at this job
- Work closely with marketing team to assist in content creation, corporate communication, case study organization, web and print development, updating website content, and social media strategies and campaigns.
- Digital team member, with a focus on social media and mobile application discovery, who is tasked with identifying new technologies, potential partners, and monitoring trends within the space.
- Process airline billing, generate expense reports, book travel for co-workers, manage vendors materials, create opportunities in salesforce, and process UPS invoices.
at this job