Home Care Worker Resume Samples
Home Care Workers provide support to clients who are ill, disabled, or elderly. These professionals help with personal hygiene, serve meals and snacks, run errands for their clients, provide companionship, report to family members, administer medicines, and may also do light housework. Based on our collection of resume samples for Home Care Worker, main job requirements are home care expertise, physical fitness, a caring personality, patience, empathy, attention to details, and reporting. Most resumes in the field make display of a high school diploma, while CPR training certification represents an advantage.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Home Care Worker Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Home Care Worker
- Cared for adult with disabilities
- Prepared meals, did shopping, laundry and housekeeping
- Assisted with activities of daily living. (ADLs)
In-home CARE WORKER
- Help clients in their homes, hospitals, and other various facilities.
- Assist with meals, light housekeeping, driving for shopping and appointments, companionship, along with patient advocacy at doctor appointments.
- Provide personal care duties (bathing, grooming, toileting, transferring some lifting involved).
in Home Care Worker
- Prepped and handled medications
- Obtained and recorded blood glucose and inserted insulin
- Cleanliness and Organization skills
- Provided transportation to appointments and other errands
- Prepared meals with adequate nutrition
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!