Desktop Technician- Paradigm Technologies
Provide hardware and software support for associates across all of Abbott's campuses in the northwestern suburbs.
- Responsible for large deployments of software and hardware throughout the company within an enterprise environment.
- Hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Install software and hardware upgrades via SIS or Remote Desktop Program.
- Knowledge of Windows XP and Windows 7 operating systems and MS Office products.
- Basic Networking concept and skills.
at this job
- Lead and support projects such as the Windows 7 Migration/Upgrade and Desktop Encryption project at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children, a 207-bed medical facility
- Manage and support 1000+ computer systems, peripherals, networked devices, and business
- Play an active role in the vetting, procurement, configuration, and deployment of healthcare technology such as the rollout of 200+ medication administration scanners at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children to improve medication administration accuracy and compliance
- Liaise with hospital leadership in daily patient safety huddles and the Information Technology
- Educate end users in the areas of business and healthcare applications, and hardware
- Support telehealth technologies at Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children.
at this job