Court Clerk Resume Samples - Page 3
Court Clerks are responsible for a variety of clerical tasks performed in courtrooms. Typical duties listed on Court Clerk sample resumes include recording minutes, administering oaths, preparing and examining legal documents, impaneling juries, and answering questions from the public or legal staff. The strongest example resumes showcase assets such as: organizational skills, high typing speed, legal procedures knowledge, communication abilities, IT competence and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Having completed a legal assistant certificate program may be required, and a minimal legal educational background is compulsory.
For more information on what it takes to be a Court Clerk, check out our complete Court Clerk Job Description.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Court Clerk Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Responsible for duties associated with being the custodian of the court's records
- Prepares and maintains Court docket, various important legal documents and reports relative to the business of the Court.
- Record case dispositions, court orders, and make arrangements for payment of court fees
- Types correspondence, reports, forms, and any other documents as required.
- Accompanying the Judge into the court room, taking notes for court files, assisting Judges, and interacting with litigants and attorneys while in court.
- Train and assist subordinate clerks.
Deputy Court Clerk
- Prepared all financial reports for the department
- Typed affidavits and issued warrants
- Maintained court docket books and updated court minutes
- Processed payments and assisted phone customers
- Processed court subpoenas and request for court records/information
- Assisted attorneys and customers with request for expungements of records
Business Administration, Marketing
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!